Sleeping problems, neck and back pain, fluctuating BP, post nasal drips, excess salivation since sinus operation. Help?

Hello, I am 38 years old and I live in Canada. I have been suffering from anxiety , Headaches , Weakness, dizziness for the past three years without finding any cure. It all started when I did an operation in my sinus overseas (Dubai) in 2009. I was there for work and I did the operation there. I worked overseas for 2 years and I return back to Canada. Since that did day I did the operation I could not sleep well. As matter fact lots of days I don t sleep at all. I also have problem in my Back and neck because I felt at work (overseas) it was a construction Job. I have tried many medications and many antidepressants but nothing worked. Things are getting worst as days go by. My blood pressure fluctuates, especially when I wake up in the morning, pain in the joints, weakness in my muscles, stomach problems, severe headaches, sinus, name it I have it. I notice when I wake up the headaches and anxiety is the worst and as the day go by it gets less intense. Now recently just 6 months ago I start having post nasal drips, blocked nose and excessive Saliva in my mouth, it really constict my breathing. I really seek your help doctor . Thank yuo Very much for your help. regards, Chadi abdullah
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012