Skipped heart beat, causing paniac, ECG normal, usually occurs around period. Normal?

Sometimes suffer from a skipped heartbeat , feel it more when stressed which then creates me to panic so hence more happening because I can t get it out ofmy head that s something s wrong but I did go to my doctor who listened to my heart through a stethoscope and said it was a strong regular beat and then did an ECG to which showed no concerns, good rythum etc He said it must be down to me stressing about it and that they won t hurt m I have always had them, from early twenties and now 31 but sometimes I get them more around my period or especially when I feel bloated, why is this I know I m stressing about them and generally I m well, no medication or diseases etc but I can t seem to help myself to ignore them - is this normal Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. Ignoring a problem without understanding it completely might never cure the problem.

You are aware that your heart is find. Then why suspect it? It takes some time to conclude and convince yourself that your vital organ is behaving well and stressing out causes you to sit idle and think about your problem.

Being busy throughout by indulging yourself, in sports or games like pleasure giving activities, is one way of ignoring technique. You are supposed to follow this.

Clear all your doubts about your heart rhythm by reading and clarifying doubts. Don't go with internet. Most of those information could be confusing.

Hope this clears your doubts., Available for further clarification.
Good luck.