Skinny. Working out, on whey protein. No results. Try steroids, testosterone injections?

Hi doctor I am 17 years of age and i've notcied that I am very skinny compared to others in my school muscle wise ive been working out for about everyday for about 2 months and using whey protein to gain mass but i dont really see any results im seriously considering doing steriods but i know its not good so im never gonna do that but do you think Testosterone injections will do anything? what do you think i should do? thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013