Skin underneath penis stretched, regular masturbation. Will penis regain elasticity?

I am 21 years old and have been masturbating since I was 14. I think due to which the skin underneath my penis near the base to the right is stretched way too far.This happened due to my improper way of masturbating.So my erection is always to the left. My question is whether the stretched skin will regain its elasticity back again if I stop masturbating for a long while ??????
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013

It is a myth.

Masturbation is an innocent method to fulfil sexual excitement.

You remove the false belief from your mind that masturbation induced streching of skin of penis.

And ultimate left sided deviation of penis.

Be free from worry.

Left sided deviation of penis is totally normal thing , which occurs in majority of people.

And remember, this deviation does not produce any difficulty in sexual intercourse.

I hope you got my answer.

Thanks.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD