Skin rashes, itching on face. Prescribed lotions, tablets. No improvement. Solution?

which is better candid or candid b cream actually i m 31 year old married woman i have a 3 months son sir i am suffering frm a skin infaction there is round and red circles with ictching on my face and it was started from a point and now captured all my face so growing i have met lots of skin specialist but it is not stop they were Rx candid,candid b cream and lotion both, fluconazole as wll as ranitidin tabs add skin light cream many so wt i have to do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013