Skin rash between buttocks, scrotal itching. Taken Itraconazole

I HAVE SKIN RASHES LIKE RINGWORM BETWEEN my buttocks like ringworm last 2month i found some spot in my penis shaft and i see the doctor.he made investigation and he on the ketoconazole od 2weeks and chlorpheniramine. also candid the spot disappear.but now i have intense itching at scrotum skin and between buttocks. at buttock i see skin rashes in oval shape. last years i had rashs at my thigh and i took itraconazole one od for 2weeks 2time and fintop. candid powder according to doctor.this was then disappeared.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012