Skin problem, starts with white patches all over the body. Best skin specialist in Hyderabad?

Dear sir, My daughter have some skin problem, it is starting like some allergic in skin then it converted into white spot(patch) in various place in body.This problem has started since 1.5 yrs. I have shown this in various skin specialist, it is looking like it is cure but again it is coming in another place. please tell me the solution for this . And please refer a doctor in Hyderabad who is best in Hyderabad for skin. b.coz Hyderabad will be convenient for me.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012