Skin peeling over nipples with white discharge, swollen lymph-nodes in adjacent armpits, arm pain, on periods. Causes?

Sorry of my english. One of my wife s nipple has skin peel off three days ago, then some white fluid came out, then it dried became black. Yesterday there were four spots like that around the nipple. But today there are two new ones going to be like that. Also today the lymph nodes under the armpit (one the side of the infected breast ) is painful, the whole arm is uncomfortable. BTW, today she started her menstruation . Are are the possible reason? What kind of doctors should we consult?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012