Skin on hands become hard, no feeling on fingertips. Air bubble started appearing. Possible cause?

The skin on both my hands begin to harden to the point that I really have no sense of feeling in my fingertips or in my palms. After a few days, little air bubble begin to appear and then the skin starts to peel off after a week has passed. This has been going on for several months now, and I have backtracked... I haven t changed any of my daily washing habits, nor have I started cleaning with any new or uncommon cleaning products. I have seen other posts on online forums but I have yet to find any sort of valid explanation as to what might be causing this.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013