Skin itching on legs, hands, head, hot to touch. Taking lecop-dt tablets. Permanent cure?

hi doctor i have a problem in my skin .. like itching in all the places legs, hands and head even under my stomach . i took some tablet (Lecop-DT) its works good.but i have to take the table daily.. if i forget to take the table, i will get itching again like any thing. the skin is initially appear reddish and then turn brown and its itching also, if i touch that please its hot .. for that i have some ointment(solution) but there is no use . whether any permanent solution is there??.. please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012