Skin irritation, burning, itching, occurs after evening. Prescribed montair lc. Suggestions?

I have a sort of skin irritation/burning/itching/pricking all over the body occasionally present for about past 10-15 days. It occurs mostly after evening or in the night. I have no rashes or any cold or cough. I have no known allergies to dust, mites, pollens, etc. I had been to a local physician and he has prescribed Montair LC to be taken for 5 days. Through the net, i have come to know that Montair LC is presecibed for asthma and allergic rhinitis but I do not have any URI symptoms. So, can I take Montair LC? Dermatologist on your panel, pls advise what could the skin irritation be due to??

Thanks in advance for your valuable advise.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013