Skin infection in perianal area resulting in abcess. Purplish in the area, oozes clear liquid. Normal healing process?

Hello! I had a severe skin infection in my perianal area that resulted in an abscess . The infection started because of an untreated teast infection between my buttcheeks. The pain was horrible, I had to take Oxycontin ... I got the abscess drained and both, the skin and the wound are healing slowly. It s been 2 months since the infection (40 days since abscess drainage) and the skin is still purplish and it oozes clear (sometimes bloody) fluid from the pores (not sweat). The pain is almost gone and the abscess wound is almost covered with new skin. My question is if this is a normal healing process and how long should it take to heal?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013