Skin getting darker all over face, history acne problem. Treatment to get normal skin colour?

Hi, I m of Indian descent and growing up I have had generally fair skin. However, in the past year it seems to have got darker. It isn t dark all over, just on my forehead , which is understandable, but also just the top of my cheeks and close to the sides of the eyes. The remainder of my face remains my original skin tone. It seems where I previously had acne is where the colour change is. What can be recommended for me to lose this darkening of colour back to my normal colour? Thank you, Sanjay.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013