Skin dryness, cracks on feet, tanning over face, neck. No improvement with moisturizer. Solution?

Hi, I have recently moved to Bangalore from Chennai, I have normal skin i am facing dryness problem through out my skin my feets are becoming very dry and getting cracks, even my hands, face and neck turning into dark color. If i apply moisturiser also after some time i feel dry only. When i was in chennai i didnt face this prob i dont know whether this due to climatic change .. pls give me some solution because i am very much worried abt my skin texture an complexion ..
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012