Skin color has darkened after stopping Brite Day and Momtas. Want fair skin

hi,my skin colour was light brown,i met one doctor who advised me to use combination of 2creams daily twice to get fair colour.those creams were-BRITE DAY and MOMTAS.i used them for 1year and i really got very fair skin.i left those creams and now my skin became dark.i am black in colour now.what to do to get my fair skin colour back.PLEASE ANSWER ME....AM VERY UPSET WITH MY SKIN COLOUR.i want fair skin colour....waiting for reply.thank u doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012