What is the medicine prescribed for skin rash and white spot on skin ?

i am suffering skin problems . before four or five month i observed two white spot near present my treatment in govt hospital in medicine is 1.TOPGRAF tecrolimus ointment0.003/ ,2.MOMTAS cream and VIM-150 tab2( days in one weak) and i also 4 photo t harpy session but progress is very slow .plese suggest me continu avove treatment or any changes .who is the best hospital cghs approved for skin.......................age 47yrs height5.3 inches wt 60kg
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011