Skin between baby toe and next one has cracked. Used Cortisone cream, not healed. Solution?

I have had a recurring problem (3 years?) off and on (more on). The skin between my baby toe and the next one has cracked and will not heal. I have tried keeping it dry for days and days-just cleaning the rest off the foot with a baby wipe. I have used antibiotic ointment- cortisone cream-vitamin e- etc. It is a wound that wont heal.(all other cuts heal normally) Please give suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has almost cleared up in the summer-opentoed shoes-etc, but never fully.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012