Skin around anus and vagina has become white, not itchy. Reasons ?

hello doctor, i am really worried about my skin and i really need your help. i dont know why the skin around my anus and vagina has become white, its not itchy and it does not bother me but i am really worried about that. please please please answer me...i would really appreciate your help. i am 20 years old...first i thought it might be from a shower gel i have been using but i am not using it anymore and it looks like this whit skin is growing and coming up...pls help me. :(
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012