Sinusitis, chest pain, difficulty breathing, phlegm on coughing, nausea, headaches. Suggestions?

I suffer chronic sinus and regularly on antibiotics . I have the following symptoms, pains in upper chest (middle) difficult breathing at times, every morning coughing up phlegm(anything from a yellow to dark brown and on occasion black) Nausea in stomach all the time, Diarrhea at times, and the usual headaches and sore eyes and fever - antibiotics dont seem to do anything they are appear to be a short term solution could there be something else going on?? the constant nausea feeling is having a real effect on me - I never vomit
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013