Sinus problems, hard lump on nose, blurred vision, pain in neck, collar bone. Suggestions?

For around a year now I ve had sinus problems, but around 5 months ago I developed a painful hard lump on the right side of my nose a little below the ridge I m getting very bad shooting pains going up into forehead and eye. I also feel very tender around my eye and often having blurred vision also my forehead gets tender to touch. I really don t want to bother my doctor for something that is probably nothing. I don t know if this is anything to do with it but having pain also in my neck and collar bone ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012