Sinus problems followed by vaginal, now have tenderness, sensitivity, soreness and bump in crease of leg, taken diflucan, tylenol. Remedy?

hi, i recently had sinus problems, burning nose, headache , yellow snot, after 3 days it passed, i took over the counter tylenol and sinus, the very same day it passed, i had problems in the vaginal area, white discharge, itch , irratation, swelling, pain, it has lastest 4 days now, yesterday i had taken diflucan 150mg, that i had been given by my doctor some time ago, just now i had noticed, that in the crease of my leg, there is tenderness, senseativity, soreness,, and feels as if there is a pea like bump under the skin on my right side, to better describe where it is, it is in the crease of my leg, way below where the ovaries should be. Can you help?, I am starting to worry.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012