Sinonasal polyposis, deviated nasal septum, unable to smell. CT scan shows mucosal thickening. Treatment?

Hello ENT Doctor, This is XXXXXX here. I have been diagnosed for sinonasal polyposis which was confirmed by CTscan and the findings are Mucosal thickening in bilateral maxillary,ethmoid, frontal and sphenoid sinuses. Nasal septum is mildly deviated to the right. Compromise of the bilateral frontal recesses, osteomeatal complexes and spheno-ethmoidal recesses is seen. Kindly suggest a remedy other than surgery. Also i have lost my sense of smell for the past two or three months. Please reply to my mail id YYYY@YYYY or YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012