Since c section having pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding before period. Ultrasound showed small pedunculated fibroid, uterus heterogeneous. Cancer?

hello im a 33 yr old woman with 3 children . had c section last june 2012 . having lower left pelvic painand pressure constant ever since . having abnormal bleeding right before my period . lots of clotting and discharge urinary frequency.told gyn doctor she did my exam . felt a lump at palpatation on left side . had a pelvic ultrasound . they found a small pedunculated fibroid . said i had a lg fibroid uterus . and my uterus texture is heterogeneous ???im wondering what does this mean ive been researching . will i have to have a hysterectomy could i have cancer? . any info will help my dr appt is next week for ultrasound follow up . thank you...... sarah
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013