Side effects of the Femilon contraceptive pill

I would like to know the side effects of the Femilon contraceptive pill
Asked On : Wed, 15 Sep 2010
Hello nusrath
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Femilon is a contraceptive pill and it is a hormonal preparation.The common side effects are nausea;vomiting;dizziness;weight gain;breakthrough bleeding;there can be chances of deep vein thrombosis;etc.Most of the side effects are temporary and they subside after stopping the medicine.So use it as advised by your doctor.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response

The contraindication (where we can not use it)-If you have heart disease, uncontrollable hypertension,migraine,liver disease,gall bladder disease,breast tumor or fibroadenoma etc. And its common side effects are anorexia,nausea,vomiting, stomach upsate,weight gain,irregular bleeding.

best wishes.