Side effects of tab modus 10mg

hi.i am a 25 yr old lady..i have last mensuration on July 20th..but this month it started on septamber month i have to postpone period to septamber 20th..because my marriage is on sep gynecologist told me to start tab modus 10 , august 27 onwards..and she has given me an another option to start tab.primalute n septamber 10 onwards..which is the best method to postpone my next period to septomber 2oth.pls give a replay..
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Thanks for nice query
It has some side effects ,but keping in mind the need of time ,side effects are quite less ,so you can have.
Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your Gynaecologist has recommended 2 tablets for you to choose from so you can select any of them as both are hormonal pills.The better option to postpone will be to start on modus 10 as it can be taken from 27 August onwards or even you can take 2 days before that is from 25th onwards.Modus 10 is medroxyprogesterone and the time you will need to take is around 15 days shorter as compared to Primolut N.