Side effects of recita forte Tab

Hello sir I am taking Recita forte Tab after 2 yers, pls answer me this drug side effectes thanking for
Asked On : Wed, 21 Jul 2010

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

Recita forte contain escitalopram and clonazepam (escitalopram 10 mg, clonazepam 0.5 mg).

Like every medicine it is also have side effects and there is long list of side effects you can find on net. But on clinical practice we see very less side effects with it as it is one of the safest medicine in its group.

I am writing all these as I do not want you to stop treatment because of fear of side effects which is experienced by very few number of patient and which can be managed by changing medicine or dose reduction.

Hope this will help you,

Wish you Good Health, www.99doctor.com