Side effects of morning after pills

i had intercose about four weeks ago, i was told by my doctor that the morning after pill orks up untill 72 hours but sometimes doesnt, i took the morning after pill 48 hours after intercourse. two days after i took the morning after pill, i came on my period although i was only only period a week before that. four weeks later i keep on getting stomach pains and feeling sick, could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Hello mam, your concern is right as you can be pregnant so do a urine pregnancy test and if negative then it is just a derangement of periods caused by pill and will subside within a couple of months. And from next cycle onwards switch to some regular contraception method.