Sickness in the morning, had vomiting, diaphragm feels bruised. What is wrong?

Hi. I am female, 59 years old and for the last year, every time I eat a full meal (ie, meat veg, roast potatoes etc) I go to bed later, feel perfectly ok and then usually about 5 in themorning I wake up and am sick continuously. I have never been one to overstackmy plate and I am not a big big eater. This has occrurred approx every 2 or 3 months. I went to a friends on boxing day for dinner, the same happened early the following morning. Then I invited friends for sunday dinner (at teatime) this last week end and at 8.30 the following morning I had the same problem. Even after vomiting was food was left to digest I continued dryheaving for a good few hours on and off. Obviously my stomavch and diaphram feel quite bruised now and have only managed to eat a few tablespoons of soup etc since. I am not vomiting now but its as if I have retrain my stomach to take food. and because this is happening quite frequently now I am getting slightly worried. I dont seem to bring up bile unless I am dry heaving and this is not usually a lot.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013