Sick with flu, high fever, anxiety, numbness, over weight. What is going on?

I have been sick with the flu for the last 4 days. I was in the hospital for 2 days because my fever went to high. I am out of the hospital now, fever gone but still feel crappy. My arms and legs feel kinda numb. if you pinch it i can feel it but the skin feels like the inbetween stage of just waking up I have had this before but this is the longest it has lasted. (about 3 days) I have been having HORRIBLE anxiety , so I think it either has to do with anxiety or laying around to much from being sick. Should I be worried? I have a really bad anxiety issue going on and I am scared and thinking the worst. When I mentioned the numbness to the dr at the hospital he just grabbed my ankles for a second and said i am to young for circulation problems and dropped it. (I am 32 year old female who is about 50 lbs over weight) please help! Thanks!!
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013