Shy person, have extreme anxiety before presentation speeches, feeling of heart in the mouth, get blank that reflects on the face and makes the situation worse. How can I tackle this?

Hi, I am 28 years old and working as a software professional in Bangalore. My work profile requires me to give frequent presentations before my team. I have very bad speech anxiety , which has only been getting worse year after year. I am also a very shy person. My anxiety level is so bad that I can literally feel my heart in my mouth, not to mention that I go completely blank, and everything reflects on my face which makes things even worse.Please help me to tackle this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012