Shrunken liver due to alcohol, kidney failure. Given injection. Dialysis recommended. Treatment options?

hi My Father is 66 years old. He was used to drink liquor . Now his lever got shrunken. Also while testing his creatine level is 2.9. Now the doctors are telling that we are going to wait for a day. And they injected one medicine. If he got improved then no need to worry about anything. Otherwise we should take dialysis . Is it correct way? Please here we can not get the understandable information... Also What about my father condition, tell frankly...
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012