Should I take my daughter with suspected fish tank granuloma to a doctor or continue with antibiotics prescribed over phone ?

I called my doctor this morning to give him symptons my daughter is having after coming back from the beach and fishing. He is treating her for Fish tank Granuloma. She says that her arm began hurting her on Friday night/Sat. Morning. Yesterday she finally got home and I noticed a white bister which she eventually squeezed it to get the liquid to come out. The doctor has put her on antibiotics and I m wondering if I should take her to the hospital so they can treat it more aggressively?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011