Should I let my vagina shaved by my boyfriend ?

My boyfriend said he really wanted to shave my vagina. He said it would be fun, me and him in the shower. I want to but i don t know whats gonna happen! Could someone tell me whats gonna happen after me and him get in the shower together? And should i let him shave it? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Dear Elif,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Shaving the hair will not cause any harm for you.

If you and your partner like clean shaven, go for it

Some may like hairy, some may like clean shaven.
No I would shave it myself unless he is a professional barber or something. But if you do shave it be prepared to have to do it every couple of days because that will itch like crazy when it grows back if you don't maintain it.