Should I go for vaginal stitches or surgery for my vaginal tear ?

i look for vaginal sticthes because my vagina tear when born baby 6 year ago can i get surgery for that or sticthes?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011

You seem to have entered your query in an inappropriate section. If you post this question in the section on 'Women's Health' you will receive answers from more experienced doctors.

There will very likely be the option of surgery for your problem, or you may get relief from certain exercises too. Please repost your query in the other section.

Dr. Saifuddin Kharawala