Shortness of breathe, migraine headaches. What are treatment options?

I have had shortness of breathe for over 2 months been to a Pulmonary Specialist having a scope done this week. I have had migriane headaches for over 20 years, however with in the past few months I started having the feeling that I could not breathe and the sensation that I had passed out ( I didn't passout) and smell the " smellingsalts" This is an on going thing that happens mutli times per day. What do you think these changes could be ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013