Shortness of breath, pulse, blood pressure normal, smoker, test positive for TB, on medicines. Suggestions?

About a year ago I noticed some shortness of breathe while performing a physical activity that went away quickly when I sat down. I noticed that same a few weeks ago with activity and felt like I could not catch my breathe. Weekend before last I had the same feeling after not doing anything strenuous, accompanied by some pain in left arm that decreased when I lied down flat, but would return several times when I sat up. These recent bouts happened in the morning only and lasted about 1 hour or so, and I was fine the rest of the day. My pulse and blood pressure were not decreased during the bouts. I am a 55 year old female, smoker, who had Hep B in past, test positive for TB, and developed high blood pressure a year and a half ago and take 30 mg Lisinopril per day along with 12.5 mg HCTZ. Thanks...
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012