Shortness of breath, lungs full, achy arms, popping sensation all over body, heart palpitations. Reason?

Hi,I have many symptoms from shortness of breath,my lungs are pain full and saw,aching and lifeless arms,bubble popping sensation in legs arms arms and all over body, heart pulpitations,the list goes on. I ve been I ll now for three months and been to my doctor numerous times. The first time he said I had broncitis and pluracy prescribed steroids and antibiotics .i started to feel a little better then got terribly worse again being rushed to hospital.thry kept me in and did the usual tests including a X-ray to check I didn t have a blood lot.but nothing. They have no idea what s wrong and could diagnose me. I m seeing a specialist in a month but it s getting me down and it s a long time to wait. I m 30, smoke and have no idea about family history. Pls help hannh Maloney northants uk
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013