Shortness of breath, lightheaded, left shoulder pain with burning sensation in chest. MRI shows mild decrease of RVEF. Is it heart problem ?

Dear doctor, I am female 22yrs - 112 pounds, 5.3 ft I went to cardiologist for symptoms with arrhythmic heart beats and I did two test and they all come normal except (I was diagnosis with mild insufficiency of mitral valve and mild insufficiency of tricuspid valve ) : I have symptoms of shortness of breath especially when i sleep, light headeded all the time, i also have shoulder on left upper side pain with burning sensation in my chest like every day and missing heart rythme as they diagnosis before referring me to cardiologist. My EF was 65% . from MRI I have mild decrease of RVEF (65%) and I have only small bulging of less than 0.5mm of the distal free wall of the Right ventricle .
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012