Shortness of breath, frequent urination. EKG showed inverted p and t waves. Suggestion?

Over the past two months I have become increasingly short of breath. CXR is normal, no PE, albuterol and now steroids are not helping. I had an EKG done informally by a co-worker showing inverted p and t waves abnormalitiesin leads II, III, aVF, V1 well as poor r wave progression, I had a normal echo and stress test in 2005 but the EKG could not be found to compare it too. I was wanting to have a fasting glucose checked because I have been urinating far more than I ever do. What should I do because my doctor is not concerned and I have now had two times where I wake up gasping for air from sleep?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012