Shortness of breath, chest pain, have pleurisy. Please advise

I have recently decided to go in to rehab for a meth problem I ve had on and off for 9 years. In the last year I ve had extreme cheats pains that was diagnosed as Pleurisy . The pain was going away at the time, but after 6 months of feeling like someone was breaking my chest bone , shortens of breath . This was in November. Today I have pains ripping through my chest. Can t bend over for it feels like I will actually explode. Pressure goes up to my throat like I ve swallowed a huge air bubble. I m a 40 year old female who hates going to doctor. Please advise. I have lots of changes to be made so I m open and listening.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012