Shortness of breath, body aches. Diagnosed for upper respiratory infections, on antibiotics, predisone. Reasons ?

Almost four weeks ago I started havind shortness of breathe . That weekend I was short of breathe and body aches. That following Wednesday nite I was leaning ovver and snezed and a lot mucas came ou that was total pink. I went to the dr the next day and was told I had an upper respiratory infection was started on antibotics and predisone. A week lalter i was still having trouble I have asthma and copd so I started everything was assiciated with that. I went back to the dr a week later and had a chest xray which was fine and was started on symibcort. I am still having the same sypmtoms and they seem to be geting worse. Yesterday I went into te store to get one item by the time I got to the check out line I was so short of breathe and started sweating I had to lean over o a basket because I thought I was going t faint. Not sure what is going on.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012