Suffering from body aches.

hi gm i woke up this morning with body aches and head ache the back of my throat is soar/hurting. would you able to tell me what going on with me.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. These are the symptoms of upper respirtory tract infection.. and it is more likely to be a viral infection.. Try the home measures available and if you develop fever, you would need specific antibiotics then..

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear lakeshia
welcome to healthcaremagic
It may be symptoms due to viral infection so drink plenty of water and take the best rest. for immunity and antiviral property you can take some herbal ayurvedic drugs like
Tab septillin
Tab nirocils