Short periods, reddish brown sore inside vagina, pain while urinating, headaches and fatigue. Reasons ?

Hi. I m 15, a virgin and had a very short period last week. Since 2 days ago I realised I had an ulcer-like sore inside my vagina right by the entrance. Its red/brown and has a whiteish layer that looks quite thick to the side. It s very sore and there is a reddish brown discharge. My other symptoms include pain when urinating, back pain , a constant headache, tiredness and it s also itchy. It feels inflames and sensitive. I haven t had this sort of thing before. I don t douche or clean excessively. What s wrong with me?!
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and thank you for posting your query
This kind of problem that you are describing is more common in people who are sexually active and are called sexually transmitted diseases.
Since you are not sexually active, a problem of this kind is unlikely.
I suggest you to consult a gynecologist and get it examined.
A biopsy may also be required in this case.

Thank you and take care