Short period with extremely scanty flow. History of heavy flow during menses. Worrisome?

I am 41 years old. I usually have menstrual cycles that last anywhere from 5-7 days. This month, I started my period early, but only bleed very, very light for one day, then I discharged pink like tissue (It looked like pink toilet paper) when I went to the bathroom and my period went completely away. I usually would have very dark red clots, but I didn t get that. Any ideas so that I know what to ask my gynecologists to check for? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012