Short period, spotted, gained weight, pink and light discharge. Help?

Hello, my mom and I both think I m pregnant, my last period was very weird, it lasted for 2 days quit and only blotched the 4th day. I have gained an excessive anout of weight, i can t stop eating, I feel nausea . A lot of the foods i usually eat all the time (corn, pickles) now make me sick. I started my period today but its very pink and light. it didn t last all day then it quit. My Dr. Gave me an urine test but it came back negitive. She thinks I am to early to tell.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013