Short occurances with dizziness, ENT report, MRI normal. Any suggestions ?

I have been experiencing very short occurances with dizziness for approximately three months. Its not the kind of dizziness where the room spins but its hard too explain. It comes and goes in a few seconds. Happens maybe once daily or sometimes multiple times. I have seen an ENT specialist who gave me a thorough exam and saw no abnormalities in my ears. Went for a brain MRI to rule out tumors and all was fine. When they occur I get very scared as to what the underlying cause is. Sometimes I feel nauseas; sometimes clamy. Any suggestions? thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013