Shopping cart severely hit shin months ago. Pain while touching the spot. Possible reason?

I severely kick the bottem of a shopping cart with my shin, because I was rolling along at a good speed in the parking lot and then i hit a large crack in the concrete stopping the wheel of the cart, this happened almost 2 months ago, i can walk fine, but if i barely touch the spot where it happened, it is extremely painful. I am a long distance walker and can t imagine it would be broke. but something about it hasnt healed. suggestions of what this could be.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013