Shooting pain in testicles, chest with dizziness, lump on testicle. Normal?

Hi i am 21 and have had shooting pains from my testicles to what feels like as far as my chest since i was mid 19 i have had this checked by a doctor when i was 19 and he said it was due to anxiety and stress so i thought nothing of it but now it seems to of worsened and i am starting to feel dizzy and on my right testicle it has created a small lump on one side and become swolen on the other i am now worried about this as it does not feel normal could you please let me know if you have heard of this before ??
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012