Shock sensation in fingers on stretching arm, dull arm and leg pain. Cure for symptoms?

when I stretch my arm i have a shock sensation in my fingers, not always the same finger very painful when it happens, I also have a dull ache in the arm quite often and finding I am getting foot pain to the point i can not walk or sleep for no apparent reason. I am 45, 6 feet 250 lb . I am an underground miner. also seem to hot have hand or arm strength I always had, maybe just getting older but I am curious.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
This is a kind of nonspecific complaint and does not have any reason even difficult to investigate because every investigation will come unremarkable, the heavy work load and uneven movement may be the cause of this, try some aerobic exercise this will resolve your problem If I would be your doctor then I would put you on some vitamin supplements this would help you a lot else just nothing doing have nice day.