Shivering with increased heart rate after smoking weed, pressure in nose, tingling in head. Side effect ?

Hi, last year I was with friends i smoked weed for the 6th time maybe and after I went home I laid down to sleep and when the sun started to raise i felt that my soul is going out. I started shivering and hear rate started going real fast and i felt pain in my heart area something like someone wants to take it out real hard. It took about two minutes to come normal. After that I started feeling my heart all my body like my head, hands, and neck (pounding). Not only that, I also have this pressure in my nose on and off. And this tingling feeling in head. My life is missed up I need to get back. Please Im waiting for your advice. 24 male 5,5 140
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013